General conditions of sale GCS and use GCU
The present conditions of sale are concluded between, on the one hand, by Pierre Dieudonné "self-entrepreneur", domiciled 8, Impasse des Remparts - 54290 Bayon - France; registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Nancy under the number 323 794 875, hereinafter called THE SELLER, owner of the domain names and managing the following corresponding sites :
- promosdusines.com ;
- promosfromfactories.com ;
- promosausfabriken.com ;
- promosdefabricas.com ;
- promozionidallefabbriche.com ;
Hereinafter referred to as SELLER'S INTERNET SITES,
And, on the other hand, by any natural or legal person wishing to make a purchase via SELLER'S INTERNET SITES ;
Article 1. Object
The present conditions of sale aim to define the contractual relations between the SELLER and the BUYER and the conditions applicable to any purchase made through the SELLER'S INTERNET SITES.
The acquisition of a product through the SELLER'S WEBSITES implies an unconditional acceptance by the buyer of these terms of sale whose purchase The buyer acknowledges having read the order beforehand.
Before any transaction, the buyer declares, on the one hand, that the purchase of products on the SELLER'S INTERNET SITES has full legal capacity, allowing him to engage under these terms and conditions of sale.
THE SELLER retains the possibility of modifying at any time these sales conditions, in order to respect any new regulations or in order to improve the use of its websites. Therefore, the conditions applicable will be those in effect at the date of the order by the buyer.
Article 2. Products
The products proposed are those which appear on the SITES INTERNET SELLER, within the limits of available stocks. THE SELLER reserves the right to modify the product assortment at any time. Each product is presented on the website as a description of its main technical characteristics. The photographs are as faithful as possible but do not engage the SELLER. The sale of the products presented in SELLER'S INTERNET SITES is intended for all buyers resident in countries that fully authorize the entry into their territory of these products.
Article 3. Tariffs
< p> The prices appearing on the product sheets of the internet catalog, are prices in Euros (€) including all taxes (TTC) taking into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order. Any change in the VAT rate may be reflected in the price of the products. THE SELLER reserves the right to change prices at any time, provided however that the price listed in the catalog on the day of the order will be the only applicable to the buyer. The prices indicated do not include the delivery costs, invoiced in addition to the price of the products bought according to the total amount of the order
Article 4. Order and payment methods
Before any order, the buyer must create an account on the SELLER'S INTERNET SITES. The account creation section is accessible directly from the sidebar. At each visit, the buyer, if he wishes to order or consult his account (order status, profile ...), must identify himself using this information. THE SELLER offers the buyer to order and settle his products in several stages, with 3 payment options to choose from:
- Payment by check "only for France": the buyer selects the products he wishes to order in the "basket", modifies if necessary (quantities, references ...), checks the delivery address or informs a new one. Then the shipping costs are calculated and submitted to the buyer, along with the name of the carrier. Then, the buyer chooses the method of payment of his choice: "Payment by check". Finally, the last step offers to check all the information, read and accept these terms and conditions by checking the corresponding box, then invite him to validate his order by clicking on the button "Confirm my order". This last click forms the final conclusion of the contract. Upon validation, the buyer receives a purchase order confirming the registration of his order. In order to finalize his payment and to trigger the processing of his order, the buyer must print this order form, accompanied by his check payable to the order of the SELLER to the following address: Pierre Dieudonné - 8, Impasse des Remparts - 54290 Bayon - France. No cash payment should be sent. Only checks issued by a French bank will be accepted. Upon receipt of the check, the order will be processed and the buyer will be informed by email. THE SELLER will ship the products within 24 hours after receipt of the check corresponding to the order, subject to provisions.
- Payment by bank transfer: the buyer selects the products he wishes to order in the " basket ", modify if necessary (quantities, references ...), check the delivery address or inform a new one. Then the shipping costs are calculated and submitted to the buyer, along with the name of the carrier. Then, the buyer chooses the method of payment of his choice: "Payment by transfer". Finally, the last step offers to check all the information, read and accept these terms and conditions by checking the corresponding box, then invite him to validate his order by clicking on the button "Confirm my order". This last click forms the final conclusion of the contract. Upon validation, the buyer receives a purchase order confirming the registration of his order. In order to finalize the payment and trigger the processing of the order, the buyer must contact his bank to make the transfer corresponding to the amount of his order to the bank account of the SELLER, whose details are communicated to the buyer. Upon receipt of the transfer, the order will be processed and the buyer will be informed by e-mail. THE SELLER will ship the products within 24 hours after receipt of the transfer corresponding to the order, subject to provisions.
- Secure payment by Paypal or credit card (via the PAYPAL system): the buyer selects the products he wishes to order in the "basket", modifies if necessary (quantities, references ...), checks the delivery address or informs a new one. Then the shipping costs are calculated and submitted to the buyer, along with the name of the carrier. Then, the buyer chooses the method of payment of his choice: "Payment by Paypal". The next step is to check all the information, read and accept these terms and conditions by checking the corresponding box, then invite him to validate his order by clicking on the button "Confirm my order". Finally, the buyer is redirected to the secure PAYPAL interface in order to securely inform his Paypal account credentials or personal credit card. If payment is accepted, the order is registered and the contract definitively formed. Payment by Paypal account or by credit card is irrevocable. In case of fraudulent use of this one, the purchaser will be able to demand the cancellation of the payment by card, the sums paid will be then credited or returned. The responsibility of the holder of a credit card is not engaged if the disputed payment has been proven fraudulently done, remotely, without physical use of his card. In order to obtain the reimbursement of the fraudulent debit and any bank charges that the transaction may have incurred, the cardholder must challenge, in writing, the withdrawal from his bank, within 70 days of the transaction, or 120 days if the contract linking it to it so provides. The amounts withdrawn are reimbursed by the bank within a maximum of one month after receipt of the written dispute formed by the holder. No costs of restitution of the sums can not be charged to the holder.
The confirmation of an order entails acceptance of the present conditions of sale, the recognition of having perfect knowledge of it and the renunciation to take advantage of its own conditions of purchase. All data provided and the recorded confirmation will be worth proof of the transaction. If the buyer has an e-mail address and if he has indicated it on his purchase order, THE SELLER will communicate to him by e-mail the confirmation of the registration of his order.
If the buyer would like to contact THE SELLER, he can do it either by mail to the following address: Pierre Dieudonné PromosFromFactories, 8 impasse of the ramparts - 54290 Bayon - France; either by email at the following address: email@example.com, or by phone at +33 382 724 557
Article 5. Retention of title
THE SELLER retains full ownership and all the products sold until the perfect collection of the price, in principal, expenses and taxes included.
Article 6. Retraction
According to the article L121-20 of the Code consumption, the buyer has a period of fourteen working days from the delivery of their order to exercise his right of withdrawal and thus return the product to the seller for exchange or refund without penalty, with the exception of shipping and return costs.
Article 7. Delivery
Deliveries are made to the address indicated on the order form which can only be in the agreed geographical area . Orders are sent by La Poste simple mail without tracking for orders under 25 €, and with tracking without signature for orders of 25 € and +. Delivery times are only indicative; if they exceed thirty days from the order, the contract of sale may be terminated and the buyer refunded. In the case of a shipment with follow-up THE SELLER will provide by e-mail to the buyer the tracking number of his parcel. The buyer is delivered to his home by his postman or relay point. In case of absence of the buyer, he will receive a notice of passage of his postman, which allows him to withdraw the products ordered at the nearest post office, for a period indicated by the postal services. The risks related to the transport are chargeable to the purchaser from the moment the articles leave the premises of the SELLER. The buyer is obliged to check in the presence of the employee of La Poste or the delivery person, the condition of the packaging of the goods and its contents upon delivery. In case of damage during transport, any protest must be made to the carrier within three days of delivery.
All products supplied by the SELLER benefit from the legal guarantee provided by articles 1641 and following of the Civil Code. In case of non-compliance of a product sold, it may be returned to the SELLER who will resume, exchange or refund. All claims, requests for exchange or refund must be made by post to the following address: Pierre Dieudonné PromosFromFactories, 8 impasse ramparts - 54290 Bayon - France, within twenty days after delivery.
Article 9. Liability
THE SELLER, in the process of distance selling, is held only by an obligation of means. It can not be held liable for damage resulting from the use of the Internet such as loss of data, intrusion, viruses, service breakdown, or other unintended problems.
Article 10. Intellectual Property
All elements of the SELLER'S WEBSITES are and remain the exclusive intellectual property of THE SELLER. Nobody is allowed to reproduce, exploit, or use for any reason whatsoever, even partially, elements of the site that they are in the form of photo, logo, visual or text.
Article 11 Personal data
THE SELLER undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of the information provided by the buyer, which he would have to transmit for the use of certain services. All information concerning him is subject to the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978. As such, the user has a right to access, modify and delete information about him. He may make the request at any time by mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 12. Dispute Resolution
The present conditions of distance selling are subject to French law. For any litigation or litigation, the competent court will be that of Nancy - France